The 100 Projects Project encourages SAIT students, employees, alumni and friends to complete 100 charitable projects in SAIT’s centennial year. And, we’re over 60% of the way there! So why not up the stakes a little bit? As part of Canada’s 150th birthday celebration, we are now aiming to complete 150 projects by the end of June 2017.
We know it can be done, we just need your help!
There are few ways to get involved:
1. LEAD a project - rally your friends, family, coworkers, team, club, etc. to volunteer their time for a good cause. It could be as easy as shoveling a elderly neighbour's sidewalk, collecting donations, volunteering your time, or hosting a fundraising event such as a polar dip. The possibilities are nearly endless!
2. JOIN a project - each month until July 2017, SAIT has organized several volunteer opportunities which include:
- Brown Bagging 4 Calgary's Kids
- Annual Pathway and River Clean Up
- Paint the Town for a Senior
3. SHARE your project - do you already volunteer in the community? Let us know and send a photo. We would love to share it on social and recognize your good deeds as part of the 100 Projects Project!
Projects like these are having a ripple effect in the communities they serve. Adding 50 projects to our goal means we are able to make an even bigger impact.
For inspiration, see a list of completed projects.
Sign up for a project and join others from the SAIT community.